Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Sandwiches.
You can cook Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Sandwiches
- You need 1 of Peanut Butter Cookie Mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 4 cup of Chocolate or Vanilla Ice-Cream, slightly softened.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped peanuts or tiny candies is desired.
Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Sandwiches step by step
- Heat Oven to 375°F. Make cookie mix as directed on cookie mix box, using water,oil,and eggs, mix together and then add the mixture in a pan and bake for about 11-14 minutes or until softened enough..
- Shape dough in to 36 balls, about 1 inch each. On a cookie sheet, place balls 2 inch apart. Flatten in Crisscross pattern with a fork..
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes and then let cool for 2 minutes : remove from cookie sheet and put on cooling rack. Cool for about 30 minutes. Press about 1/4 cup of ice-cream between 2 cookies. Freeze for about 39 minutes or until firm. Put in freezer. Hope You Enjoy..