Banana Cream Cheesecake.
You can have Banana Cream Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Cheesecake
- You need 40 of vanilla wafer cookies.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 24 oz of cream cheese(room temperature).
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs(room temperature).
- It’s 2/3 cup of ripe bananas(mashed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Banana Cream Cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- butter a 9-inch spring pan on the bottom and sides. line the pan with a 3×30 inch strip of parchment. place the springform pan in the center of a large piece of aluminum foil and wrap the bottom to prevent leakage..
- melt butter, set aside. place wafers in a good processer and pulse until smooth. add melted butter until incorporated, press the crumb mixtureinto bottom of pan, pressing down firmly..
- place pan into oven bake 8 min. and set aside..
- using an electric mixer, beat the creamcheese and sugar for 3 min. add 1 egg at a time, add banana milk and vanilla incorporate, don't over mix..
- transfer to pan.place pan in a roasting pan and fill with water till it reaches 1/2 up the sides.cover entire roasting pan with tin foil bake for 75 min.,then remove the foil cover..
- turn off oven and let cool in oven with the door slightly open.for 1 hr..
- transfer cake to cooling rack, let cool completely. and refrigerate before serving..