Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
You can have Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare 1 liter of of Vanila Ice Cream.
- It’s 2 box of Oreos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Caramel Sauce.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Take the Ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 mins so that it can soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with plasitc wrap and set aside. (This allows taking the ice cream cake out easier).
- Line the edge of the pan with Oreo's standing up and the bottom of the pan with Oreo halves..
- Crush the remaining Oreos in a zip lock bag till it becomes coarse crumbs..
- Empty out the Ice cream into a large bowl and mix together the crushed Oreos, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce..
- Once it is well combined, add the mixture to the prepared pan and leave to set in the freezer for 6 hours (Preferably over night).
- Once it is ready to serve, drizzle over some caramel sauce and remaining Oreo crumbs..