Strawberry Ice cream Cheesecake.
You can have Strawberry Ice cream Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice cream Cheesecake
- You need 1 box of Favorite stawberry ice cream.
- You need 1 box of gram cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of already made cheesecake.
- Prepare 1 box of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
Strawberry Ice cream Cheesecake step by step
- Let strawberry icecream sit out to thaw slightly, not to melt entirely..
- Meanwhile, prepare gram cracker crust as box calls for with melted butter, sugar, and I add a punch of cinnamon. After setting in pie pan, put in freezer to harden..
- In a large bowl, put ice cream and break up cheesecake into bite size chunks. Mix well but not to completely diminish cheesecake. Add into pan pie pan with gram cracker crust and allow to set in freezer for two hours, covered..
- When ready to eat, prepare fresh strawberry topping by cutting strawberries into a small pan over stove, add sugar and juice from a lemon. Stir and mix over stove until sugar has carmelized and strawberries slightly soft. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Slice cheesecake and top with strawberry mixture. Add cool whip and enjoy!.