Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake.
You can cook Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 95 grams of butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries (frozen/dry).
- Prepare 1 of confectioner's sugar.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 15×21 loaf pan. Beat butter, cream cheese, lemon rind and sugar till light and fluffy..
- Add in egg, continue mixing till well combined. Stir in flours. Fold in cranberries. Spoon in mixture into prepared tin pan..
- Bake for an hour, or until tester comes out clean. Stand cake till cool, dust with confectioner's sugar..
- ***for bigger servings, double all the ingredients (steps are the same) and may use a bundt cake pan or 9-inch cake pan.