Banana Cream Cheesecake.
You can cook Banana Cream Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 3 oz of box Banana Cream Pudding.
- You need 2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Banana Extract (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of 9in Graham Cracker Crust.
Banana Cream Cheesecake step by step
- Whip heavy cream and pudding powder til consistency of whipped cream. refrigerate..
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and extract til smooth and creamy..
- Fold in whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture..
- Slice bananas into bottom of pie shell and top with cream mixture, refrigerate 4 or more hours..
- Top with sliced bananas, strawberries, chocolate, or anything you wish prior to serving..