Pam's Biscuit dessert in cream and fruitcocktail…. Shortcakes, cobblers and hand pies, oh my! Try a surprisingly sweet way to bake your biscuit and you won't be disappointed. Biscuit dessert with fruit and berry jelly, whipped cream and orange zest.
Banana-apricot Dessert Crepes, Strawberry Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert, Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert. Would you like any fruit in the recipe? Chocolate ice dessert in form of Christmas tree with tea. You can have Pam's Biscuit dessert in cream and fruitcocktail… using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's Biscuit dessert in cream and fruitcocktail…
- Prepare 1 of pack tea biscuit(or 36pcs).
- It’s 1 can of fruitcocktail (248grms)drain syrup.
- It’s 80 ml of evaporated unsweetened full cream milk.
- You need of Cream….
- It’s 1 of sachet of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 can of (170grm)sterilised cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh milk(or more).
- It’s 2 tbsp of condense milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamcheese.
In another bowl, combine the whipped topping and sour cream. Fruit Cream is a colorful chilled dessert made with fruits and cream. This is a perfect dessert for hot summer days. Sweet dessert with biscuit, berry fruit and whipped cream isolated on white background.
Pam's Biscuit dessert in cream and fruitcocktail… step by step
- in a mixing bowl…using electric mixer beat cream,whipping cream,condense milk,vanilla,creamcheese while adding fresh milk one at a time….beat untill well incorporated.set aside(you can add more fresh milk if too thick or lessen if too loose).
- evenly spread 2to3 tablespoon of your beat cream at the bottom of your pyrex or any molding you want.dip the tea biscuit in evaporated milk one by one and arrange it on your molding with cream like single layer..
- spread half of the cream on the top of the biscuit…then dip the remaining buscuit nd layered it on the top of the cream.spread the rest of the cream…then top your fruitcocktail..
- chill and serve!!!enjoy :-).
The top countries of suppliers are Turkey. Short of a box mix, the cream biscuit is by far the simplest biscuit formula out there. A wide variety of fruit cream biscuit options are available to you, such as chocolate, cheese, and cream. Fresh, pink raspberries with whipped cream is the perfect summer dessert. Enjoy Eid by making these beautiful Qulfa Chaat Fruit Cream – This delicious fruit dessert combines the flavor of cream, qulfa and fruits.