Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies.
You can cook Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies
- It’s 1 box of red velvet cake mix (16.5oz. box).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temp plus.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 of powdered sugar for decoration.
Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat butters and cream cheese..
- add egg..
- stir in cake mix..
- drop by the rounded teaspoonfull onto parchment lined cookie sheet or use baking spray..
- bake 10-12 min. or until desired doneness…
- remove to wire rack to cool..
- once cool. dust tops of cookies with powdered sugar. use as much or as little as u would like..
- HINT; u can use margarine… and u can add more red food color for a brighter red color. (I added 30 drops.).