Nutella ice cream.
You can have Nutella ice cream using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella ice cream
- Prepare 600 ml of Whipped cream.
- It’s 200 ml of Condensed milk.
- You need 80 grams of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Nutella.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extract of vanilla.
- It’s 1 liter of freezer container.
Nutella ice cream instructions
- In a container empty the 600 ml of whipped cream,200 ml of condensed milk, 1 tbsp extract of vanilla and 80 grams of the icing sugar..
- blend all this ingredients with a mixer for 10 mins until it gets thick..
- for a regular flavor add 1/4 cup of nutella and for nutella lovers add 1/2 cup of nutella.
- blend again with the nutella on the bowl about 5 minutes till all nutella gets incorporated to the mix.
- Pour the mixture into the freezer container.
- freeze for at least 8 hours and revome from the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
- note: is not a ice machine maker recipe but also you can use it..
- note: use icing sugar because regular sugar doesnt disolve when it blend it.