Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies.
You can cook Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cookies n' cream ice cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce or hot fudge topping.
Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 9"x13" dish..
- Beat together the eggs, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, and vanilla until smooth..
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl..
- Add sugar to the melted butter and stir to combine..
- Microwave the butter/sugar mixture in 10-15 second increments until the mixture is hot but not bubbly. It should take on a shiny appearance when ready. Heating this mixture will dissolve more o the sugar and give a shiny crust on top the brownies..
- Add the butter mixture to the egg mixture and mix until smooth..
- Add the chocolate chips and combine..
- Add the flour and mix until smooth..
- Add the ice cream and chocolate sauce and mix until incorporated..
- Pour half the batter in the prepared dish..
- Top with Oreos..
- Cover the Oreos with the rest of the batter ensuring you cover all the cookies and try to make the batter on top an bottom combine on the sides..
- Bake for about 40 minutes..
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting..
- Serve a la mode and store the remaining brownies in an air tight container..