Pistachio Ice Cream.
You can cook Pistachio Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Ice Cream
- You need 600 ml of Full Fat Cream.
- You need 125 grams of Pistachio.
- It’s 100 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 3 large of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vanila Bean Paste.
- Prepare 25 ml of Full Fat Milk.
Pistachio Ice Cream step by step
- Combine all Pistachios and 550ml of cream together on a high heat..
- Whisk together the Eggs and Sugar until light and creamy..
- When Bubbles begin to form in the cream, reduce heat to let stew for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining cream and milk to the Egg/Sugar mix..
- Using a Food processor or a Hand Blender, blend the Cream and Nuts to the desired consistency, the smoother the blend, the thicker the final product..
- slowly combine the cream/nuts to the Egg/milk mix, whisking constanly to combine the ingredients to avoid scrambling the Eggs.
- For a thicker finish, return the Custard to a medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, store the custard in a container and allow to cool down before churning..
- I use an Ice Cream machine to churn any of my custard bases, depending on the machine the time for churning can greatly vary, the mix should be very thick, and very cold. When this has been achieved, transfer the Ice Cream to the freezer for at least an hour before serving..