Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups.
You can cook Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups
- You need 4 cup of finely crushed oreo cookies, about 2 regular sized packages or 60 to 65 cookies, crush whole cookie, filling and all..
- It’s 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 36 of mini muffin tins with paper liners in each cup.
- You need 2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 of 3 ounce box orange jello.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups instructions
- MAKE COOKIE CRUSTS.
- Combine oreo crumbs and butter in a large bowl, mix well. Press about a tablespoon or so into each mini muffin cup, press crumbs in bottom and up sides of liners. Bake in a 350 oven 5 minutes, cool..
- MAKE ORANGE MOUSSE FILLING.
- Heat 1cup orange juice to boiling, add jello and dissolve for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 cup chilled orange juice. Chill in refigerator until starting to thicken, about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile in a chilled bowl beat cream until peaks form, add vanilla extract.Fold cream into orange mixture. Chill again until mixture mounds slightly.Fill cookie cups with mousse.Chill 6 hours or overnight..
- With a sharp knife gently remove cups and peel off paper liners. Garnish with orange sprinkles and chocolate shaving. Store in refigerator.
- NOTE; If you want larger cups they can be made the same way in regular muffin paper lined muffin tins, it will make about 17 of them..