Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Check Out Easy Choc Chip Cookies On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
If you want to make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you! It's the perfect recipe for a family dessert, bake sale, special occasion, or lazy Sunday. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to room temperature. The recipe can easily be whisked together, instead of using a mixer. This Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is just such a recipe. All of which make this the simplest chocolate chip cookie recipe. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.