Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. I've even made them in my dorm room.
Chocolate Chip Cookies made with cream cheese and refrigerated before cooking are the best I've ever had. Soft, chewy, and easy to make! The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I've ever made! You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
These cookies are soft and chewy, very slightly crisp on the outer edges, have TONS of chocolate, and use a couple other special ingredients that make things even more interesting. So we spent almost a year testing every "famed" chocolate chip cookie recipe and comparing our results and thoughts. Made these Cookies today and they are one of the best chocolate chip cookies I've eaten! I didn't have any cornstarch on hand so I substituted the cornstarch for cake flour.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had instructions
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
And it work out well, cookies are slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These cookies were seriously the best cookies i've ever had! Better than any cookie i've eaten at a hotel, bought or made. The texture is prefect and the taste is amazing. Every aspect of them was perfect.