Ladybirds Home Made Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
You can have Ladybirds Home Made Peanut Butter Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Home Made Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- You need 1 can of condensed mik.
- You need 500 ml of thickened cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts.
Ladybirds Home Made Peanut Butter Ice Cream instructions
- Heat the peanut butter in a heatproof bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds , then stir it till smooth ..
- Whipped the cream , with electric mixers , until soft peaks form ..
- Combine the peanut butter and condensed milk , in a large bowl , till well combined ..
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture in two batches , and add the chopped nuts in the second batch , till just combined ..
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin , cover , and freeze for at least 4 hours , best overnight ..
- Once frozen , scoop out what's needed , serve cold . Enjoy . 🙂 ..