Raspberry Crumble Bars. Made with Whole Grains, Real Fruit & Fiber. Sweet, soft, wonderfully juicy raspberry crumble bars. Spread the raspberry mixture evenly across the crumble base.
This raspberry bars recipe is perfect because it doesn't even require fresh berries, so when they aren't in season, no problem. Raspberry Crumble Bars from Barefoot Contessa. First, when adding your second layer of crumbs to the cookie bars, do NOT press these crumbs into the bar. You can have Raspberry Crumble Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Crumble Bars
- It’s 3/4 c of Butter.
- You need 1/2 c of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 c of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 c of Old Fashioned Whole-Rolled Oats.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1-12 oz of Raspberry Preserves (without seeds).
- You need 1/2 c of Nuts (Almonds or Pecans).
ONLY press the first layer of cookie dough. I accidentally pressed the second layer when I made these bars for the first time. While it tasted just fine, they looked super weird. Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars.
Raspberry Crumble Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside..
- In large microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add sugars, vanilla, and whisk to combine..
- Add flour, oats, salt, and stir to combine. Mixture will have some larger, well-formed crumble pieces as well as some sandier, dryer bits. Set 1/3 of mixture aside for later..
- Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using spatula or your fingers, hard-pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust..
- Evenly spread the raspberry preserves over the crust making sure there's complete coverage..
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved heaping cup crumble topping mixture..
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and center has just set and is lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving..
Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and lightly press it into the jam. I love raspberries in all ways. From crisps and crumbles to bread to scones to drinks, I'm a fan. And if there's a crumble or streusel topping, the happier I am! It's even better when the crust and crumble topping are one and the same, so there's one less step and one less bowl to wash.