Healthy oatmeal cookies. Your Ultimate Resource For Making The Keto Lifestyle Sustainable & Effective. Find Out How To Make Oatmeal Cookies. In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
This recipe made a nice batch of great oatmeal cookies. Very sweet, especially with the dates, but the cookies turn out very nice so to alter the sugar, flour/ oat ingredients might change the integrity of the cookie. Love that it uses whole wheat flour. You can cook Healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
These healthy oatmeal cookies are a great example. I made the cookies for a New Year's Eve party. They were a big hit, but the recipe needed a bit more testing and the photos were in dire need of an upgrade. Here's your new cookie jar staple.
Healthy oatmeal cookies step by step
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
Don't hesitate to make a double batch–they're so satisfying they'll be gone fast. Combine oats, bananas, applesauce, chia seeds, milk, egg, cinnamon, agave, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Filled with chocolate chunks and topped with sea salt flakes, these are oatmeal cookies all grown up. This recipe combines oatmeal cookies with chocolate chip cookies into one basic and delicious cookie. By Sheryl Juergensen; Cowboy Oatmeal Cookies.