No-bake Cheesecake. Find Symptoms,Causes and Treatments of Osteoporosis. To prepare the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. This no-bake cheesecake has a light texture that's less dense than baked cheesecake.
An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! Skip the oven and make yourself an easy, authentic-tasting cheesecake from scratch. You can cook No-bake Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-bake Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. How To Make No Bake Cheesecake. It's fantastic for parties or special occasions where you want to impress guests, but not be stuck in the kitchen the day of the event!
No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..
Both the crust and the filling are completely "no bake" and only need a few minutes of prep! No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. No worries about cracks in the top. No need to even turn on the oven, hence, no-bake cheesecake! This No Bake Cheesecake recipe is perfect for making on a hot day.