Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. It's the best of both worlds. Everyone will love these chewy, sweet, and salty cookies that are ready in no time at all!
Cornflake cookies are great for festive seasons or just about anytime. Cornflake Cookies – with kettle chips! These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result! You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 Cups of flour.
- You need 1 box of cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 Cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 Cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- Prepare of Chocolate for dipping.
Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies are the world's best cookies with chocolate chips! Before we get to the amazingness that is these Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies, let's talk summer reading. Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons.
Cornflakes cookies step by step
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. See more ideas about Cornflake cookies, Cookies, Recipes. The Famous Momofuku's Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies. "These are one of the most amazing things. These crunchy, golden cookies will put a smile on your kids' faces. Cornflake cookies are one of our go-to summertime desserts for those days when it's too hot to turn on the oven.