Cake mix cookies. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews. Get Quick Access to recipes collections Online Anytime Find Recipes For Cookies Using Cake Mix.
Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies. Cake Mix Cookies are an easy cookie recipe that you can mix and match cake flavors and add-ins! Making Cookies With Cake Mix Couldn't Be Easier! You can have Cake mix cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cake mix cookies
- You need 2 boxes of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 2/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Icing.
- It’s 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 of cacoa.
- Prepare of Add all ingredients together put in a pot, cook till it thickens.
Cake mix makes cookie baking even easier. With some nuts and maybe some chocolate chips, these tasty treats can be ready in a snap. Cake Mix Cookies; Recipe of the Day Almost Caramel de Lite Bars. Making cookies from cake mix is just a matter of turning a pre-made box of cake mix into cookie dough.
Cake mix cookies step by step
- Mix first 3 ingredients..
- Make small balls..
- Place on cookie sheet, pat down slightly with hand..
- Bake at 400F for about 10 min..
- Don’t over bake..
- Put icing between cookies..
So all of your dry ingredients are accounted for in the mix. Just add your wet ingredients (oil and eggs) in the right amount to create a cookie dough. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well. Stir in chips and nuts, if using. Made with the batter from your favorite box of cake mix these cookies are so easy to make and will be ready in just a few minutes.