Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. Help Fuel Your Morning With Nature Valley™ Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares. Make Your Diet Food Selection Even Easier. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
But most importantly, everyone LOVES these bars! They are made with whole grain oats making them as healthy as your morning bowl of oatmeal! These little guys are seriously amazing. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- You need 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
This pan of bars was gone in one day. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted. These easy chocolate oatmeal bars are made with a brown sugar and oat crust topping and a rich chocolate filling. The filling is super easy to make with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Chopped pecans or walnuts are added to the filling for the extra crunch. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Chewy, chocolate and oat goodness in every single bite! How to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: Make the cookie dough as directed, adding half of the chocolate chips.