Brownie Cookies. Treat Them To A Completely Unique Gift Experience. Our Fudge Brownies Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. Beat oil, sugar, and cocoa together in a large mixing bowl.
See what the hype is all about by making our tried-and-true brownie cookie recipes. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Plowing through Life in the Country. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in one egg until completely incorporated. Beat in last egg along with vanilla extract and water.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe Notes: – These cookies are a little temperamental when it comes to baking time. You see, they cook pretty quickly, and one extra minute could mean a not-so-fudgy center (wahhhh, nobody want's that). These chocolate brownie cookies are everything you love about a good, fudgy, crinkly brownie…in a cookie! For the days when you can't possibly be expected to decide between baking up a batch of warm chocolate cookies or a pan of rich fudgy chocolate brownies… This brownie cookie recipe is all of the good parts of a brownie- crackly crust, fudgy middles, chewy edges, & intense chocolate flavor -in one easy, homemade cookie recipe. One of the best cookie recipes around!