Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). Get access to daily recipes, tips, product recommendations & so much more! Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! So it covers all the bases of deliciousness.
For more flavor, we added orange zest, lemon juice for even more tanginess, and maple syrup for natural sweetness. Creamy, decadent vegan cheesecake made with a date-walnut crust and cashew-coconut-yogurt filling for. Beautiful raw vegan lemon cheesecake is a tasty and healthy dessert. You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- Prepare 1 of banana 🍌.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- Prepare of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
It's gluten-free and free of refined sugar. Vegan cheesecakes are usually really easy to make, and because of their make-ahead-nature they are perfect for dinner desserts and brunches, they don't need any preparation at the time of serving. I've gotten so many requests in the past few months to come up with a keto cheesecake recipe, and this one is so deliciously smooth and creamy, no one would ever believe it could possibly be low carb! Press the dough into a tart or pie dish you've greased on the sides and lined with baking paper on the bottom.
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) instructions
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
Use a prepared crust, cookie crust or graham cracker crust; or follow the optional crust recipe below. In a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Beat in the eggs, then stir in cream. This recipe needs to be renamed…THE BEST Vegan Baked Lemon Cheesecake. Who says that Vegans can't enjoy cheesecake!