Chocolate chip butter cookies. I cannot remember where I got the recipe from, but it is a good one. I made a platter a few months ago for a friend giving a luncheon at her job, and the cookies were almost gone before people even. Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
There is something special about homemade chocolate chip cookies. But one great thing about the chocolate chip cookie is. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. You can cook Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- Prepare 500 g of salted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- It’s 450 g of choc chip.
Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and salt. The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. Made these cookies and they were fantastic ! Additionally the layout of the web page made making the recipe a breeze, no scrolling top to bottom for details.. The best gluten-free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!