Chocolate chip Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Check Out Choclate Chip Cookies On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- Prepare of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Add separately at the end.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever.