Peanut Butter Cookies. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews Very good cookies with just a little tweaking.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Learn how to make tasty s'mores cookies — no campfire required! This is a good basic recipe. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 2/3 Cups of All – Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter (Softened).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Granulated Suagr.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add baking soda, powder and vanilla. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!!
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Prep: Leave butter out to soften to room temperature.
- Prep: Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix: Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix: Use an Electric Mixer to beat together butter & sugars. Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter..
- Combine: Slowly add the dry ingredients. Careful not to over-mix..
- Form small cookie balls in a 3×4 pattern on a parchment paper lined pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes..
- Move to Cooling Rack 2 minutes after removing from the oven..
Add a teaspoon of vanilla, an additional egg (for a gooier cookie – see note in recipe), a pinch of sea salt or a handful of chocolate chips. Let's break down each one and what it does in this recipe: All-Purpose Flour: The flour helps provide the structure for these cookies so that they hold their shape and don't fall apart when you pick them up. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients. It's super easy to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand and it's always a crowd favorite!