Stain glass jello bars EASY. Choose colors to represent the theme! This beautiful, chilled dessert is easy and delicious for summer. Here is how you cook it.
When I was little, one of the moms from the community always made this jello for us kids and we would challenge each other to see. Pour each color of Jello into a separate dish and refrigerate until firm. Once the Jello is firm cut each dish into small cubes. You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- Prepare 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- You need 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- It’s 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
It has a lovely Graham Cracker Crust that is the perfect base. This is a lovely no-bake recipe that is a total crowd pleaser and you will not be disappointed. Choose colors to represent the theme! Add the can of condensed milk.
Stain glass jello bars EASY step by step
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Pour cooled milk mixture over jello and chill overnight. Cut into blocks or shapes and serve! You can use any colors and flavors. You could do green and red for Christmas, red white and blue for Independence Day, pink and red for Valentine's Day etc Phomskie. Buko Pandan with Coconut Jell-o. this recipe is a copy of #mama's guide maja blanca salad, since the original recipe is not available in my kitchen.