Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. This protein cookie recipe is refined sugar-free and uses your favorite protein powder to make a chewy, irresistible cookie that you wouldn't think Want to eat a cookie that's healthy, but that doesn't taste healthy? You've come to the right place! I like to use mini chocolate chips since just a couple.
Find out how to make them now! This protein powder is used in place of sugar so make sure you use one you think is sweet and like the taste of! Packed with flaxseed, chia, oats & chocolate chips! cinnamon: a dash of cinnamon helps these taste like Teddy Grahams, I swear. mini chocolate chips: because who doesn't love a little chocolate in. You can cook Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- You need 40 g of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 95 g of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of large egg (whole).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- It’s 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
I'm also not one to put protein powder in my oats, pancakes and smoothies on a regular basis. I'll throw a scoop of Sunwarrior in my smoothie after a lifting workout, but that's pretty. Delightful creamy roasted peanut layers with crunchy cookie mix ins. DELICIOUS MEETS NUTRITIOUS Inspired by artisanal ice cream flavors and mix ins, all varieties are made with high quality protein and nutrients your active lifestyle demands.
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..
These chewy and delicious no bake. It makes a small batch so you can enjoy it yourself or share with a friend! The best healthy dessert recipe ever. Get full nutrition facts for other NatureBox products and all your other favorite brands. Mix in chocolate chips and chopped-up protein bar.