Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press with fork to make a criss cross pattern.
This is a good one, but eat these ONLY right after the meal, not between. And, if you want an extra bit of flavor, feel free to add a dash of vanilla extract. They are crispy, delicious and they will crunch and crumble inside your mouth. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of crunch peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol ot swerve condectioners.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Ahhh, just imagine the amazing smell of freshly baked cookies in your kitchen. What's more delightful after a hard day of work to come home to a plate of tasty cookies? They are low in carbs, grain and gluten-free, yet also keto-friendly. Add flax seed and coconut flour, mix well until consistency is similar to dough.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350. I a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Scoop out dough and form balls. Place on baking sheet and press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern. Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
There are few key differences between the two products. You can also make chocolate keto cookies if you want to mix. Lightly crisp on the outside with a melt-in-your-mouth center, they're honestly bound to have you. They are so flavorful and wonderfully chewy! Made with just four ingredients, these cookies are incredibly good.