Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies with a lovely cinnamon flavor.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with.