Coconut Jaggery Cookies. Coconut cookies recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut. Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery. These cookies are refined sugar free and make a nice treat with chai or coffee.
Make sugarless Ragi Cookies at home with my step-by-step easy to follow recipe. These Ragi Cookies are made with Jaggery. Homemade cookies made with unsweetened desiccated coconut. You can have Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
- You need 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
Step by step Eggless Coconut cookies. How to make quick and easy eggless coconut cookies. Eggless coconut cookies recipe – These are nankhatai kind of cookies with mild coconut flavor. To begin making the Coconut Jaggery Burfi recipe, add ghee, grease a plate and keep aside.
Coconut Jaggery Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy… Happy Tea Time.
Take coconut and jaggery in a pan and cook on medium flame stirring with ladle. Coconut – Jaggery Kadubu, Sweet Poli – Stuffed with Coconut and Dhal in Jaggery, Kammarkat Coconut – Jaggery Kadubu is also known as Kai kadubu, is delicious and finger licking kadubu for. The jaggery lends a unique carmel flavor. Found this recipe on the internet. The jaggery lends a unique carmel flavor.