Cinnamon cookies. Marinela Canelitas Cinnamon Cookies Are A Delicious Dessert With An Authentic Flavor. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
Followed the recipe exactly aside from adding an eensy extra bit of cinnamon because I really like cinnamon.: Oh I put a few pinches of white sugar on top before baking them as well. The cinnamon/sugar mixture was just right – not too cinnamon-y and enough to cover all the cookies. Quick and easy cinnamon cookies recipe, requiring simple ingredients and loaded with cinnamon! You can have Cinnamon cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon cookies
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 g of sugar.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- It’s 250 g of flour.
They are soft and chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside. *Thank you Reynolds for sponsoring today's post so that I can share these cinnamon cookies with you. Asl always, all opinions are mine.* I am adding this cinnamon cookies recipe today to my ever-growing collection of cinnamon recipes. I love cinnamon and these cookies are chewy, soft, sweet, cinnamon and craveable!!! I made them for an event the next day, but had to taste one to make sure they were good enough….
Cinnamon cookies step by step
- Break 2 eggs, add 150g of sugar and mix them until it will look like mass on photo..
- Add soda and cinnamon, then mix..
- Grate butter, then add it to mass and mix..
- Add flour, then knead the dough until it will stop stick to hands..
- Smear pan with oil..
- Form spheres from dough. You can use teaspoon for making them if you want them to be totally equal. Make 20 spheres then put them on the pan..
- Cook in oven with 180 C° temperature for 15-20 minutes (do not overcook them!) When they're done, put them on plate and let them cool down. That's it. I will appreciate any feedback. Bon appetit!.
They were so good, I had to remind myself and husband that we had to save them for the event. Will make them again! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cinnamon Bun Cookies I love cinnamon rolls, but working with yeast can be scary. These cookies give you the taste of a cinnamon roll in cookie form—no yeast required! On a large piece of waxed paper, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Today I am sharing my soft cinnamon cookies.