Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles. Documenting recipes for my future bunny cafe. Hojicha Dark Choco Mochi Multigrain Pancakes. Matcha mochi yogurt pops are a sweet Japanese treat.
Review Body: This is by far the best mochi recipe I have made! It became my top recipe for my friends and family. Select a flavor Red Bean Milk Matcha & Red Bean Strawberry Bubble Milk Tea Taro Tropical Fruity. You can have Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles
- Prepare 1 cup of Barista Edition Oat Milk.
- Prepare 2 g of Matcha Powder, sifted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 25-30 pieces of tiny mochi.
Purchased item: Bubble Milk Tea Mochi. Creamy Matcha Green Tea Popsicles – Dairy-Free and Sugar-Free. Matcha Warabi Mochi, Japanese Green Tea Jelly 抹茶わらび餅. Protein rich, healthy matcha green tea waffles.
Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles step by step
- In a small bowl, sift the matcha powder. Add sugar and hot water. Whisk until combine with no lumps. This is where you should taste your mixture and adjust on sugar level..
- In another bowl, pour the matcha mixture through a sieve. Add oat milk. Mix until combine..
- Add 2-3 pieces of mochi into the popsicle mould. Try to evenly them across the entire popsicle. If you are using a regular size popsicle moulds, you might want to add more (at least 10 pieces). Add in popsicle sticks..
- Fill the popsicle mould 3/4 full with matcha oat milk (don’t throw away the leftover milk). Put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the surface of the popsicles is frozen, you can add another 2-3 pieces of mochi to each one. Fill the mould with more matcha oat milk..
- Freeze overnight and remove the popsicles from the mould. Ready to serve..
Made with matcha green tea powder, oat flower, coconut milk, egg, olive oil, honey and banana. Matcha mochi cupcakes aren't what you think. Press down on the filling until it is no longer visible from the top. Coconut Milk Popsicle with Adzuki Beans (비비빅 만들기)Hungry Gopher. unsweetened coconut milk, sweetened red bean paste, sugar, kosher salt. Matcha & Coconut Mochi Cake. by: Kendra Vaculin.