No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Four Varieties of Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares. The Perfect Start to your Morning! How to Make Healthy Chocolate Caramel Bars with Dates.
Pour chocolate mixture over oat layer and spread evenly. Crumble remaining oat mixture over chocolate, pressing in gently. There's no baking required and the "cheesecake" is actually cashew-based, making this dessert gluten-free, refined sugar free, and vegan. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Let's start with the crust: it's a simple date crust, made with pitted dates, peanuts, oats, and a hint of salt. This recipe is for those who want something quick and delicious to grab from the kitchen, but also something thats healthy, and full of nutrition! Plus they are paleo, plant based and vegan. Ingredients for no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Quick Oats- I used gluten-free quick oats, to keep it gluten-free. You are welcome to use old fashioned oats instead if you prefer a softer cookie. Maple Syrup- Holds the cookies together, and provides sweetness. You can substitute this for agave nectar. Healthy homemade granola bars are oat-free, gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free!