Soft Ginger Cookies. Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go. Get A Bite Of Real Chocolate Chips! Little Bites® Cookies Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
Combine flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. These soft Gingerbread Cookies get more compliments than any other cookie recipes I have ever made. You can cook Soft Ginger Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Ginger Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 Cups of Plain AP Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter (soft).
- You need 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Black treacle (Can use Molasses).
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1 Tbls of Cold Water.
- You need 3-4 Tbls of Sugar for Coating.
Even people who say they don't like gingersnaps end up loving these easy homemade cookies! No exaggerating, every time I make these gingerbread cookies, people go crazy for them. The responses are always the same. These Big, Soft Ginger Cookies are the best of both worlds.
Soft Ginger Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees C. Sift together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt..
- In a large bowl, cream together the Butter and Both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and treacle. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. Shape dough into small sized balls – About 1.5 Tsps full. Roll them in the remaining sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Then Turn around the tray and bake for another 4 mins until nice and brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
They have all the flavour of a gingerbread cookie, but unlike traditional gingerbreads, these cookies are round and soft and chewy. One of the best cookie recipes I have in my collection of favourites is this recipe for soft ginger cookies. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt. Combine the flour, baking soda, allspice, ginger, cloves and cinnamon, stir them into the wet mixture until all of the dry is absorbed. With this recipe, you can also skip the step of.