Red Velvet Cookies. Red Velvet Cookies – these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy vanilla chocolate chips. A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today.
Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. You can cook Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- You need 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day. Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat.
Red Velvet Cookies instructions
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
Red Velvet Crinkle cookies, Red Velvet Kiss Cookies and Red Velvet Sandwich cookies with Have you ever had Red Velvet Cookies? If you haven't, Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie. We love to serve them around the holidays, but really…. any time of the year our.