Passion fruit cheesecake. Find Deals on Fruit Cheesecake in Groceries on Amazon. Remove from oven and let cool. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit.
Spoon this into the tin on top of the baked base, spread it evenly across the base. Next wrap the base of the tin with foil and place it in a deep baking tray then fill with water to halfway up the side of the tin. The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes, but every bite is kind of magical in a tropical. You can have Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- Prepare 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter.
- You need 150 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of yolks.
- It’s 250 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 10 gr of gelatin.
- You need 100 gr of passion juice.
- Prepare 100 gr of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Toping:.
- You need 30 gr of water.
- You need 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- You need 5 gr of gelatin.
- Prepare 50 gr of caster sugar.
Using a either a food processor or a rolling pin, crush the biscuits into crumbs. Forget about those cheesecakes at Cheesecake Factory and make your own. It was a bright and refreshing dessert – perfect for hot summer days! Well I picked up another pack of that frozen pulp last week with another dessert in mind.
Passion fruit cheesecake step by step
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.
Cheesecake With Condensed Milk No Bake Recipes. This recipe is free from refined sugars and naturally sweetened with stevia, however it is luxuriously rich, creamy, smooth and silky with sweet tart jelly on top and a walnut and date base. In a small saucepan combine the remaining pulp with the fruit paste. Retire from heat and let it cool down. Squeeze out gelatine sheets and add to the pot.