Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. These little cheesecakes make a fun dessert that's just right for cooks who don't have a lot of time for fussy recipes. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are the perfect size for parties and showers, and with just six ingredients, they come together in a snap!
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes, Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes, and Mini. These Mini Cherry Almond Cheesecakes are made with an almond filling studded with maraschino cherries and topped with cherry flavored whipped cream! It's a flavor combination that I love and is. You can have Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- It’s of FOR THE BASE:.
- You need 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping.
- It’s 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Pastry Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Yummy Recipes, Cake Cookies, Cupcake Cakes, Sugee Cake, Mini Cherry Cheesecakes, Orange. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes: These mini cheesecakes are so easy and quick to make and they look amazing with the cherries and glaze on top! These Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are so simple and delicious. They are just the perfect size, to pop into your mouth and enjoy a sweet and delicious treat.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes step by step
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
The cheesecakes are small – the size of a vanilla wafer base. Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Strawberry Topping How to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Be the first to write a review. These mini cherry cheesecakes are super simple to make since they use a vanilla wafer for the crust and canned cherry pie filling for the topping.