Calypso Thicc Cookie. See great recipes for Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls, Calypso Thicc Cookie too! Incredibly easy recipe that I filched from the Internet years ago and made today for a going-away party. I used raspberries because I had some in the house but can be made, of course, with your berry of choice.
This Publix Calypso Cookies Recipe is a bit nutty, have a hint of coconut, and are soft and chewy. I loved those cookies, and then they suddenly stopped selling them…as they were baked in-house, this was a major tragedy for all cookie lovers in the Southern region, as there was literally NOWHERE else that we could find our beloved Calypso. Cool cookies on a cooling rack. You can have Calypso Thicc Cookie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calypso Thicc Cookie
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of LOTS of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare of ~ 1 cup butterscotch chips.
- It’s of ~ 1/2 cup coconut flakes.
- It’s of ~ 1 cup pecans/walnuts.
Here you will be taken back into the past to the golden age of the Echidnas; following through the eyes of a certain female echidna named Calypso. You may know about the famous Knuckles Clan, but do you really know what happened back then? Stick around and you'll find out My baking pal, Anna at Cookie Madness has been on one of her kicks to clone a famous/popular cookie. This time it's the Calypso Crunch Cookies from Publix Supermarket.
Calypso Thicc Cookie step by step
- Cream melted butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt..
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in mix ins.
- Make into ~15 tight dough balls.
- Break each dough ball in half and smush together to create textured top.
- Sprinkle with toppings if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes.
Now, I've never been to a Publix, nor lived near one, and have never tasted the cookies that seem to have Anna so smitten. But when she posted some of her reader's clones of these cookies and after her numerous posts. That quantity of table salt is too much Using a Kitchen Aid Stand MixerStepsPut all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook Set on first or second slow speed and knead Home > Recipes > calypso cookies. Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! Remove from heat and add vanilla.