CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. Find Deals on Crispy Oatmeal Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Add the egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating until well mixed. Space two oven racks so that the oven is divided into thirds.
Trusted Results with Crispy drop oatmeal banana cookie. Oatmeal Banana Nut Cookies – All Recipes. An easy, oatmeal-based, drop cookie with the addictive taste of banana nut bread. You can cook CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies
- You need 2 cups of quick oats.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil and dried red grapes.
- It’s 1/2 of wheat flour.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies II – All Recipes. This recipe is as close as I can get to the delicious cookies my mother use to make when I was a little girl. Spicy oatmeal cookies with banana and walnuts. Mix in the egg and vanilla until well blended.
CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies instructions
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and Olive oil and stir.
- Add two cups of quick oats, cocoa, dried grapes and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add, wheat flour bit by bit until it forms a thick consistency..
- Divide them into balls, make them flat and bake for 30.
- Take them out, and serve.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter until well blended. The oats make the cookies super hearty and chewy, the texture is amazing! I add chocolate chips because chocolate chips are always a good idea in cookies! These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but in cookie form. You get that little hint of banana with the chewy oatmeal cookie and a kick of chocolate.