Cheesecake. Find Deals on Juniors Cheesecakes For Delivery in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Banana Cheesecake with Cream Pie Topping "A combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! Lemon Meringue Cheesecake "Light and tangy in a perfect mix." – Valda Walsh.
Get great tasting desserts and cheesecake recipes. Taste of Home has lots of delicious cheesecake recipes including chocolate cheesecakes, lemon cheesecakes, strawberry cheesecakes, and more cheesecake recipes and ideas. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. You can have Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake
- It’s 180-200 gr of biscuits.
- You need 100 gr of butter.
- You need 700 gr of curd.
- Prepare 200 gr of cream.
- Prepare 180 gr of sugar powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cocoa.
- It’s of vanillin.
- You need 20 gr of gelatin.
- You need 120 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate.
The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar. If there is a bottom layer, it often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies (or digestive biscuits), graham crackers, pastry, or sometimes sponge cake. Spoon the topping over the cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory Special Lemonade Sweet and tart, made fresh at the bar.
- Grind biscuits.
- Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits.
- Flatten the top by placing the biscuits in a mold. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cool the gelatin with the water and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a deep bowl mix together the cream, curd, sugar powder and vanillin.
- Divide the mixture into 2 parts. And add cocoa to one part and mix.
- Melt the gelatin.
- Add half of the gelatin to one part of the mixture and mix. And add half of the gelatin to another part of mixture.
- Put the first part in the mold and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then add second part in the mold and freeze.
- Then melt the chocolate and put in the mold and freeze for 2 hours. Bon appetite!🙃😋.
Soft Drinks Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite, and Dr Pepper. About half an hour before you plan to serve the cheesecake, remove it from the fridge. This cheesecake is delicious and pretty easy to make. It was my first time making a cheesecake so I read through many of these reviews prior to. I added some cinnamon to the crust like one other reviewer did – and added some lemon juice and lemon extract to the filling – it was just a slight lemon flavor but perfect!