Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]. Find Deals on Brownie Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Here is a recipe for brownie crinkle cookies without wheat flour (gluten-free). It tastes almost like a thin fudgy brownie that is rich in chocolate flavor.
With sea salt, these have an amazing balance of textures and flavours! Run a knife along the edge of the mini Crinkle Top Brownie Bites to lift it out of the pan and let cool on a cooling rack before serving. These brownie mix crinkle cookies — some people call them "crackle" cookies — have to be the easiest things I've ever baked. You can have Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]
- You need 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, optional.
This recipe simplifies the crinkle/crackle process by using a boxed brownie mix, which means I save time and I know they're going to be perfect. In a large bowl, beat brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended. These fudgy brownie crinkle cookies are the best of both worlds. If you have never tried baking up a batch before, they are pretty much exactly what you might hope — rich and fudgy and chewy on the inside, impossibly light and flaky and crinkly on the outside, sprinkled on top with the perfect little crunch of flaky sea.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] instructions
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. You could also be using a too high temperature when baking the cookies, making the fat melt quicker. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are soft melt in your mouth chocolate brownie like cookies. The dough is rolled in a thick coating of powdered sugar and then baked giving it that beautiful crinkled appearance. The Best No Flour Cookies Recipes on Yummly