Brookies (brownie cookie). Reviews for: Photos of Brookies (Brownie Cookies). Made of layers of brownie batter & cookie dough, brookies are not only super delicious, but also more festive than plain brownies or choclate chip cookies! Brookies Brownie + Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Make Brookies: a combination of brownie and chocolate chip cookies! Brownies and chocolate chip cookies together as one! Brookies are the best of both worlds, so Brookies are the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose. You can have Brookies (brownie cookie) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brookies (brownie cookie)
- Prepare 1 packages of of store bought brownie mix (or homemade).
- Prepare 1 packages of of premade store bought chocolate chip cookie dough (or use my/ your own recipe for chocolate chip cookies, leftover batter?!).
- It’s 1 of vegatable oil (per store bought mix instr).
- You need 3 of eggs (per store bought mix instr).
Brookies are essentially brownie cookie bars, a treat that is equal parts chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie batter. Both components are baked into one ultra-rich and satisfying dessert. Take an even amount of cookie dough and brownie dough and roll them into a golf ball-sized sphere. These Brookies (Brownie Cookies) are decadent and oh-so-chocolatey.
Brookies (brownie cookie) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 325, prepare muffin tin with cups..
- Make both cookie/brownie mix how instructed in seperate bowls..
- Spoon out cookie dough into cups, press dough to bottom and form a flat layer, approx 1/2 inch from bottom of cup. You can eyeball amount, like a normal sheet cookie just pressed flat in cup..
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of brownie mix over the top of cookie dough.Only fill cups 1/4-1/2 in from the top, they'll rise..
- Bake at 325 for approximately 20 min, depending on size cook time could vary. Check often with a toothpick if dough from cookie or brownie is on toothpick cook longer.
- Let cool. Cookies are very rich, I cut into manageable pieces. You can freeze these..
A layer of chocolate chip cookie topped with brownie batter? For the cookie portion of this recipe, I use Bake Your Brookies. With a dark chocolate-y brownie on one side, and a soft chocolate chip cookie on the other, you can't go wrong! I'm so happy to be sharing this recipe with you today! Brownie cookies, for when you can't decide on one!