Home Made Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Rich Cookies Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings. Pin this Recipe to Your Board! Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can cook Home Made Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home Made Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 tsp of real vanilla extract or 6 tsp. immitation.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- You need 12 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.
Home Made Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix together butter, both sugars, eggs, baking soda, and vanilla extract.
- Add 2 cups of flour to the mixture and stir in.
- Add the rest of flour and mix together.
- Mix in the chocolate chips (I prefer to use my hands for this part).
- Spoon on to a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on edges and tips and slightly lighter in the center.
- Never bake these when in a bad mood or they will NOT taste as good.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. These cookies are my go-to chocolate chip cookies. Definitely the right balance between chewy and crispy. I don't know why there are negative comments on this recipe. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever Cook's note: You can freeze the unbaked cookies, and there's no need to thaw.