Rainbow cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This recipe is great and the cookies come out great.
Colorful layers of almond cake sandwiched with raspberry jam and coated in chocolate, it is truly the perfect. A Cook from Brooklyn, NY / flag if inappropriate. Line the pans with waxed paper; grease the paper. You can cook Rainbow cookies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow cookies
- Prepare 1 packages of sugar cookie mix (or homemade).
- It’s 1 box of neon food coloring.
- It’s 1 each of flour (for dusting if batter is soft).
- It’s 1 of rainbow sprinkles.
Place almond paste in a large bowl; break up with a fork. Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies are a chewy, colorful and totally festive chocolate chip cookie recipe! These Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies are completely unnecessary and totally unnecessary at the exact same time. I mean they're a thick, chewy, chocolate chip cookie THAT ARE RAINBOW COLORED!
Rainbow cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Make mix according to instructions. I used Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix and followed the regular instructions instead of the cut out or roll out options. (This is why the flour was needed to help work the batter.).
- Evenly divide the batter into 4 or five portions. Add one chosen food color to each divided portion. I used pink, purple, blue, green and regular food color yellow. Now just FYI … You can eliminate the yellow and it will look just fine and stretch out the batter..
- Take a grape size or smaller portion of each color and roll into a ball. Then roll each ball together to make a bigger ball. It will look like a beach ball. (The flour comes into play here by dusting your hands with it to roll each ball and then dust lightly the surface for the next step.).
- Now take the ball and roll into a 6 inch long cylinder (log). Then wrap it like the big lollipops or a pinwheel, twisting the log so more colors show..
- And now add your sprinkles. The pinterest picture shows the sprinkles around the edges, but I just sprinkled mine over the top because it was hard to handle..
- Put them in the oven on a greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until there is a light brown around edges..
- Note* You can use any color you want. And you have to watch the size of each color because the cookie will spread in the oven. The sprinkles are optional. And the original recipe said one package yielded 14 balls of each cookie. I used three packages and managed 54 cookies. Some with less colors..
How have I never thought of rainbow cookies before?!? Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies are the happiest cookies on the planet – See why they have gone completely viral all over the internet! Gradually add almond paste; mix well. Stir red food color into one bowl, green food color into another bowl, and yellow food color into third bowl. Rainbow cookies made with almond paste, pure raspberry jam and all natural ingredients.