Banana-Oatmeal bars. Four Varieties of Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares, The Perfect Start to your Morning. Keep You Going Any Time Of The Day. Find Deals on Banana Oatmeal Bars in Groceries on Amazon.
I recently spent several days ignoring two dark brown, overripe bananas sitting on my kitchen counter. Add oats through salt and mix well to combine. Add dates and walnuts, stir enough to incorporate. You can cook Banana-Oatmeal bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-Oatmeal bars
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Skim milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Brown sugar or honey.
- Prepare 2 medium of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
I've never met a banana bread, banana cake, banana cookie, or banana muffin that I didn't love. So I knew these banana chocolate chip bars would be a winner before I even tasted them. These oatmeal cookie bars have the flavor of banana bread, the dense and chewy texture of oatmeal cookies, and the melty chocolate factor of chocolate chip cookies. These wholesome banana oat breakfast bars are a delicious, healthy option to serve the kids in the morning.
Banana-Oatmeal bars step by step
- In a bowl add the mashed bananas with the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and brown sugar (mix well).
- After that, add the milk with the oatmeal and mix.
- Put the mix on a pan and place it in the oven preheated at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool and then cut into slices.
They have the flavour of granola bars thanks to the fiber-rich oats and have a soft, chewy, texture, just like a dense cake. Add the oats, flax, coconut, salt and cinnamon to a bowl and stir to combine.; Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork or immersion blender until it forms a thick, chunky paste.; Add the almond milk, vanilla, banana and dates to the oat mixture and stir into a thick batter. I am making these tonight, but needed to get the nutritional information. I left out the cinnamon, but added it to the recipe. How To Make Banana Oatmeal Bars.