Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies. Well, there's a few reasons actually. I don't know about you, but I sure am hungry. For the best cookie shape, let the dough chill for at least three hours before baking.
Out of hundreds of recipes tested and adapted, this one is Number One! This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for. They're easy, soft and chewy – great for kids to make! You can cook Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of homemade or store bought Vanilla.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt (optional).
This recipe is spectacularly easy…just a few little tweaks to keep them from being too thick, hence no crisscross necessary. Well, those cookies continue to be one of our very favorite ways to eat s'mores. More brown sugar made them EXTRA soft, so they fell apart. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site.
Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375*F(190*C)..
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and mix very well. Add in vanilla and mix again..
- Add peanut butter and mix to smooth!!.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add into peanut butter mix!! Mix well and scrape bottom of bowl to make sure all flour is incorporated well!!.
- Form small balls and place on increased baking sheet!!.
- Dip a fork into flour and make cross hatch pattern on cookies!!.
- Bake in 375* oven for 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 15-17 minutes for crispier cookies!!.
- Makes about 5 dozen medium sized cookies or 6 dozen smaller cookies!!.
- Chopped peanuts may be added if you like but not necessary!!.
It's been my goal this summer to update some of. It was so fantastic that I fixed it with conventional ingredients for.