Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches.
You can have Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- It’s 16 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extact.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 quart of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 2 cup of toasted coconut, recipe below.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
Brownie Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches instructions
- In a double boiler or a heat proof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring a few times, melt the chocolate and butter just until smooth., remove from heat, set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs, salt and sugar until thick and pale, about 3 to 5 minutes.Beat in vanilla extract and salt. Fold in melted chocolate/butter mixture.. Fold in flour and baking powder, then the chocolate chips..
- Cover dough and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Working in batches, scoop 2 tablespoon mounds of dough and place two inches apart on baking sheet, bake about 10 minutes until cookies are dry around edges and cracked on top. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before moving to a baking rack to cool completely before making ice cream sandwiches..
- To make ice cream sandwiches, put some vanilla ice cream on bottom of one cookie, top with another cookie and press lightly to make a sandwich. Roll edges in toasted coconut for half of sandwiches and sprinkles for the other half. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- Other options for rolling edges are chopped nuts, mini m&m's, or mini chocolate chips. They can be left plain as well!.
- Wrap each finished ice cream in plastic wrap, keep frozen..