Desert with anything and gelatine. Desert with anything and gelatine This recipe goes to the category where you can change any ingredient with what you have at home and every time get very different deserts. You can use any fruit you like or don't use them at all, you can use sugar powder or other cremes instead of condensed milk, etc. Gelatin turns liquids into gels and helps maintain the airy nature of whipped creams, mousses, and foams.
When it comes to something like pop/soda, it makes me want to cringe. On the other hand, her love of apples got him to eating them occasionally again. In this case, it got him to try a Jell-O like gelatin dessert again. You can have Desert with anything and gelatine using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Desert with anything and gelatine
- It’s 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 200 grams of sour cream.
- You need 1 of any fruits.
Eating anything past its best by date can be dangerous. I don't condone or encourage anyone to try any old food.. This video was for the purpose of seeing if gelatin desserts and pudding would. The perfect gelatin dessert is firm enough to hold its shape yet tender enough to melt quickly on your tongue.
Desert with anything and gelatine instructions
- Put gelatine in one cup of cold water and leave about 30 minutes..
- Boil water in a big pan then put your gelatine with its glass inside the pan and close the cover so that it melts in the vapor..
- When it becomes cold, mix gelatine + sour creme + condensed milk in a blender or with a mixer..
- Add desired fruits (cut) and slowly mix.
- Move to one big form or many small ones (you can use nice glasses) and put to fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Note that if you put food cellophane under your desert, later it will be easier to take it from the form..
Too much gelatin makes a dessert that's stiff and rubbery; too little causes the dessert to split and collapse. Any recipe you find on Serious Eats is tested with Knox gelatin in mind, and, because I happen to have a pork allergy, my desserts are cross-tested with bovine gelatin as well. Gelatin can improve your ability to produce adequate gastric acid secretions that are needed for proper digestion and nutrient absorption. Glycine from gelatin is important for restoring a healthy mucosal lining in the stomach and facilitating with the balance of digestive enzymes and stomach acid. When you don't make the proper amount of.