Double chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of molten butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of (optinal)caramel syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt(secret).
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. My son and I made these after reviewing multiple "double chocolate chip cookie" recipes and related reviews.
Double chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients togther(flour, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt)use medium bowl.
- Add 1 egg butter and chocolate chips.
- Mix them very well.
- Falten the the dough balls a little and put them in the tray for 10 minutes.
I want to make double dark chocolate chip cookies but if I use the original recepie with the dark chocolate cocoa powder it will be too bitter. Easy to make and to customize to your liking. These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.